You can only get NHF loan if you qualify by meeting the criteria below:
1) You must be a Nigerian and you must be above the age of 18
2) You must have been contributing to the National Housing Fund (NHF) for a minimum period of six months.
3) you must be able to show satisfactory evidence that you have a regular flow of income to guarantee the loan repayment.
4) The loan must be for the purpose of building, purchasing, or renovating a residential accommodation
5) The loan you want to take must not be for refinancing another loan.